Skype
khay.hayes

SS - The Four Elements SS - The Four Elements

I will believe until i may find evidence that it is false and so far i have nothing well nothign because i didnt even try to find evidence but if i recalled anything then i can say i dont believe this.
and its preety instresting anyway i really just wanna se what happens on 2012. at that point if he is wrong i willbe sad but if he is right i want all the fkers who critized him badly or horribly to admit They Were Wrong....

PCM2 PCM2

FOUND THIS ON THE APP STORE :3

LOL Runner LOL Runner

FUNNY XD (kept it short so i can look back on it in my reviews :3)

Pkmn2 responds:

Even short comments gets a response from me.

Thanks for liking my animation and thanks for sharing your expression.

Toons These Days: Ep 7 Toons These Days: Ep 7

Pease dont do ed edd and eddy<,< chidhood show

Pikachu on Acid Pikachu on Acid

lots of triangles, 3 eyes and reptilian's..... HMMMM. Preety funny though lol

Dragonball Z Hentai show2 Dragonball Z Hentai show2

Krrilin has a andriod FUNNY LOL

Sonic VS Quote Sonic VS Quote

That was awsome. I dont even know what quote is but that guy is preety cool. He generated so many chracters and sonic beat them all. Mario the first. I liked to see sora and sonic together haha my favorite two chracters :3. It was a good flash very sonic like :3

SquirrelKidd responds:

Thanks! Sonic and Sora are two of my favourites as well, i'm planning on animating Sora some more in the future :D

The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

Looks like any one who knew the muffin man..... was the only boy that got away to tell it.

Gi-go responds:

Maybe we'll find out next time :)

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

I couldnt breathe when stamper started alking LOL it Hurts... to laugh... LOL HAHAHAH

Daydreaming Daydreaming

It was short but i enjoyed it. The drawing wasnt that good but i cant really say mines is better >.>
it was preety cool all in all. I can only say that it was short. Is the song longer?