-Wonky Blues- -Wonky Blues-

WaterFlame Starring Mario

XD still doing good as i see. It reminds me of dialog music in some games haha
and it sounds great your getting into the blues!
In Chiptune Style
Smooth.

Confinement Confinement

The i graded this was what i liked about it. I like that it was slow and relaxing and kinda let you rock with the beat. melody was also preety nice and the echo really made it stand out. one thing i didnt really like was the part when you added the rumble. It created this somewhat buzzing sound. It also gave it a spooky mood to it which is a good thing. and then after that you also added another sound that kind of echos the medlody to which was great.

Its a great piece but if it had more things that made it stand out, it would recieve a better score.
Good try though.
3/5

Foressence responds:

Thanks, i will take that into account, hopefully ill make a remix of this in the future thats better.

SH - Circle SH - Circle

Just came say that this song is hot. that beat and that bass really pull though. the sample you used is also good. great and again i say we need a rapper.

RMX - RuneScape - Baroque RMX - RuneScape - Baroque

Wtf....Wtf....WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFF I NEVER WROTE A REVIEW ON THIS. DOYOUB KNOW puts on caps locks* HOW MANY TIMES I LISTEN TO THIS?! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST REMAKE OF THE SONG I EVER HEARD I EVEN MADE A REMAKE OF BAROQUE AND I WAS HUMMING THIS ONE. HOW THE.............. im sorry im just really surprised that i never wrote anything for this. forthis great great great great great great song. ITS not the Best song ive heard buts its THE BEST RUNESCAPE BAROQUE REMAKE IVE HEARD.

In the Clink (Runescape) Remix In the Clink (Runescape) Remix

Lol i downloaded this and never wrote a review on it. I JUST WANTED TO SAY that this song is really nice. you ddi an extradinary job on making a RUNESCAPE song better. how i got here was because i went back to runescape tohear the music then i heard in the clink adn then i remembered this song that i downloaded. Thx for the good times

Ruined Village (SNES WIP) Ruined Village (SNES WIP)

authentic, Really nice. I like the wind instruments. Tittle matches excellently. Rank A!

Evolution~ Evolution~

Just also wanted to say if you know the piano keys for the ending of your song 8bit space ship I really like the ending. It reminded me abit of my childhood idk how but... something... something about it reminds me of it. I would like to play it if you do just o remember.

HarraH responds:

thanks alot but sorry i dont have the file for 8 bit spaceship anymore, u might have to transcribe it by ear lol

[TMM43] Hello? [TMM43] Hello?

It grows on you the more you listen to it.... after it loops about a good 5to 4 times. Preety strange / cool. Idk how to explain it... haha its like you just know it. like knowing a person you never met before.

B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix) B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix)

Amazing Performance, This song is outstanding and very catchy. I rememeber like it was just yesterday when i was playing platform racing 2. Those were the good days (not the great days) but good days. I might actually go play it now lol but thx, thx for the memories.

OoT: Astray in the Forest OoT: Astray in the Forest

sooothing, and cool! it was amazing how it sounded similar to the orginal but your had so many different instruments that fitted very well with it. It kinda gave that mario feel when he become invisable or when hes flying (i forget lol) but yea awsome song and i really like the flute good remix. I could also say this is actually one of the good saria song remixes. :D