SS - The Four Elements SS - The Four Elements

I will believe until i may find evidence that it is false and so far i have nothing well nothign because i didnt even try to find evidence but if i recalled anything then i can say i dont believe this.
and its preety instresting anyway i really just wanna se what happens on 2012. at that point if he is wrong i willbe sad but if he is right i want all the fkers who critized him badly or horribly to admit They Were Wrong....

PCM2 PCM2

FOUND THIS ON THE APP STORE :3

LOL Runner LOL Runner

FUNNY XD (kept it short so i can look back on it in my reviews :3)

Pkmn2 responds:

Even short comments gets a response from me.

Thanks for liking my animation and thanks for sharing your expression.

Treasure Mania 2 Treasure Mania 2

That was easy lol all it needs is some music lol

Dodger Dodger

Im stuck on lvl 12 lol good game

Pixel Wizards Pixel Wizards

Lol

On the first battle i died, but i revived again and killed him. and he died. for good hahaha
and its awsome just goes a little slow on my com.

-Wonky Blues- -Wonky Blues-

WaterFlame Starring Mario

XD still doing good as i see. It reminds me of dialog music in some games haha
and it sounds great your getting into the blues!
In Chiptune Style
Smooth.

Confinement Confinement

The i graded this was what i liked about it. I like that it was slow and relaxing and kinda let you rock with the beat. melody was also preety nice and the echo really made it stand out. one thing i didnt really like was the part when you added the rumble. It created this somewhat buzzing sound. It also gave it a spooky mood to it which is a good thing. and then after that you also added another sound that kind of echos the medlody to which was great.

Its a great piece but if it had more things that made it stand out, it would recieve a better score.
Good try though.
3/5

Foressence responds:

Thanks, i will take that into account, hopefully ill make a remix of this in the future thats better.

SH - Circle SH - Circle

Just came say that this song is hot. that beat and that bass really pull though. the sample you used is also good. great and again i say we need a rapper.

Gun Bros Rule 34'd Gun Bros Rule 34'd

Best ive seen from you.

Twisted Metal Rule 34'd Twisted Metal Rule 34'd

.................................... Gey.

Mai pic Mai pic

Really.... no one even thinks about her most of time but whatever its better than my drawing so 5/5
and do something better with your time <,<